Thursday 2 August 2012

Save Our Sando. Black Dog Institute


  Dave Tice and Mark Evans continue their Sando residency this Saturday arvo from 4pm with acoustic rootsbluesrock tunes a la T&E, cold fizzy drinks and the Sando Choir.

    Tony Townsend and the Sandringham Hotel continue to fight the good fight against Sydney losing another iconic live music pub so get to the Sando and show your support for a landmark Sydney venue while you can.

   and…. Save Our Sando Rally at Sydney Park, Sunday August 26 12pm !  Be there for the Sando!

   and again !    T&E are supporting the Black Dog Institute with a fundraising show this Sunday August 5 at the Royal Oak Hotel, Double Bay. Black Dog does some excellent  and much needed work to help those suffering from depression. 3pm start at the Royal Oak Hotel Double Bay.

     http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark. Just discovered your blog. Have seen you and Dave at the Sando many times, have also played there myself a few times. As soon as I can afford a copy I will be buying your book, things are a bit tight right now. I just showed this page to my son and his eyes lit up. He's 5 and since he was a tiny little tacker he's been obsessed with music and his favorite band has always been AC/DC, so when I told him you had written a book he was very excited. He's been in Sydney Children's Hospital the last 6 weeks, having collapsed and been diagnosed with a brain tumour. He is recovering well and about to start radiotherapy. I think he will love hearing some stories from the book (I'm guessing I may have to edit them a bit!) and the photos. I have a few ACDC books which he has loved. Anyway sorry for crapping on, keep playing those tunes and let's hope the Sando stays alive. Cheers, Craig.

    ReplyDelete