Friday 13 July 2012

Dave Tice and Mark Evans at The Sando !


Hi Y'all !.....

         To say it has been a turbulent week for Tony T and his crew at the Sandringham Hotel would be massive understatement.......

 But it is business as usual for the “foreseeable future” at the Sando so here’s your chance to support an iconic Sydney pub while you can. A mighty pub that has supported live music and musicians for many a year.

Join Dave Tice and Mark Evans this Saturday July 14 at their home ground, the Sando.

   Dave Tice and Mark Evans.
    Sandringham Hotel, Newtown.
       4-7pm.

  acoustic rootsbluesrock at the mighty Sando.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Evans,

    I just purchased your book, Dirty Deeds, and it's fantastic. However, the electronic edition I purchased from Amazon is defective. There's a lot of missing text, so I had to return it for a refund.

    Please look into this. I want to buy it again immediately when the issue has been resolved.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from California!

    This is a follow-up to my previous comment about the digital version of Dirty Deeds being defective. I waited a couple of weeks, then repurchased the ebook, and it's flawless. I think it was just a weird technical glitch.

    The digital publisher, Bazillion Points, contacted me immediately when they heard I I was having problems, to try to resolve the issue, which is a big mark in their favor. I changed my Amazon review to 5 stars.

    I loved the book, and want to say thanks for writing it.

    Also, I hadn't heard of Rose Tattoo until I read this book. Wow, these guys really rock, just like you said. I'm now collecting some tracks and their Boggo Road Jail DVD -- all purchased legally online.

    ReplyDelete