Sunday 28 August 2011

Dirty Deeds at Dymocks, George St., Sydney.


I'll be at Dymocks, 424 George St., Sydney , this Thursday, September 1 from 12.30-1.30pm signing copies of Dirty Deeds, My Life Inside and Outside of AC/DC....a perfect Fathers Day present, even if I do say so myself. ( note to my daughter Ginnie: I already have a copy of Dirty Deeds)

  First 20 in line get a free copy of the soon to be internationally released Dave Tice and Mark Evans CD "Brothers in Arms"



AC/DC bass player Mark Evans was part of the original line-up that featured legendary rock vocalist Bon Scott. He was part of the band’s history that yielded the landmark albums ‘Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’, ‘TNT’ and ‘Let There Be Rock’, and spawned their signature tracks 'Jailbreak', 'TNT' and 'It's a Long Way to the Top'.

His new memoir ‘Dirty Deeds’ is the first book ever to be published about AC/DC by an insider – which is gold for any AC/DC fan.

Mark Evans will be in-store to sign copies of 'Dirty Deeds' on Thursday 1st September at 12.30pm.

Bookings/enquiries: ph. (02) 9235 0155 or email: customerservice@dymocks.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment